Wedding Venue Gordons Bay
The Manor, 50m from the beach, is the perfect venue for small intimate weddings. We guarantee a memorable day for you, your friends and family.
We cater for approximately 20 guests for a sit down meal or canapés and buffet. Please note that a garden wedding can be a risk in case of bad weather. We advise all potential clients to come and have a look at our facility to make sure we meet your requirements. A Bedouin tent would be the solution if anticipating inclement weather – we will gladly get a quote for you.
We have spacious and uniquely decorated bedrooms, each with luxury en-suite bathrooms and modern conveniences i.e. free wi-fi internet, safes, hairdryers, mini-bars, TV with M-Net, air-conditioning and some with fire-places. Extra luxuries include toiletries, pure cotton linen, gowns, pool towels and laundry services.
R19 000 in high season October to April
R14 000 in low season May to September
Above rates include:
11 Double Rooms with breakfast
Ceremony & Function Venue
Chairs, cutlery, crockery, glasses (wine/flutes/highballs), tables & white table cloths and napkins for up to 20 guests
We have a range of vases & candle holders
Refreshment for bride & bride’s maid while getting ready
Decorating, flowers & candles
Gazebo, aisle runner & tents
- Menu’s (tailor made for you)
- Cash bar available
- Choose from our wine list or bring your own
Photography venue only:
R400 for taking pictures in the big palm garden. This cost only applies when you do not make use of any of our other facilities, in other words, just come in for 2 hours and take pictures.
We supply a list of quality and reliable suppliers:
- Florist, photographer, make-up artist, decorator and hair stylist
- Live music i.e. violin, saxophone, harp etc.
CONFERENCE FACILITIES AND RATES
Situated at the foot of the Steenbras Mountain and overlooking the blue waters of False Bay, Manor on the Bay offers a tranquil, yet professional conference venue. The environment is given to be inspiring, creative and productive. A mere 40 minutes’ drive from Cape Town, Manor on the Bay offers clients from the Mother City an inspiring and refreshing day away from the city in return.Our Facilities
Manor on the Bay's air-conditioned conference room ( 8 x 4.3 m and ceiling height of 3.1m ) can accommodate up to 18 people, seated in Board Room Style. We are able to accommodate two groups in breakaway sessions. More groups can be accommodated if the weather permits, since our gardens offer an ideal place to brainstorm creative ideas.
The following standard equipment is available and included in the different conference packages:
- Flipchart and pens
- Whiteboard and pens
- TV and Video
Additional conference equipment can be hired on request at an
Eleven ( 11 ) spacious and comfortable double rooms are available.
- 9 x Twin Bedded
- 2 x Queen Bedded
Single: R750 per person / night (B & B)
Double: R550 per person sharing / night (B & B)
All rooms are equipped with the following standard luxuries:
- En-suite bathroom
- Television with M-Net and DSTV
- Telephone & Computer points
- Honesty Bar
A network agreement with a neighbouring guest house ensures accommodation for more delegates in 11 additional double rooms.
Full-day package includes:
- Use of venue
- Use of all standard equipment
- Note paper and pens
- Water and mints on the tables
- Coffee, tea and juice on arrival
- Mid-morning coffee and tea with snacks
- Mid-afternoon coffee and tea with snacks
- All of the above, except the mid-afternoon coffee and tea break with snacks
- Full day: R350 per delegate
- Half day: R295 per delegate
- Snacks: Home baked sweet and savory snacks are served with mid-morning and mid-afternoon coffee and tea breaks
- Lunch: A two course lunch is served with different options to choose from
- R45 per person extra for a three course meal
(Priced on request)
- Sunset Boat Cruises
- Orion Horse Riding – vineyards and mountain rides in Sir Lowry’s Pass
- Wine Tasting at world class wineries near guest house with guide
- Traditional Barbeque (“Braai”) at Manor on the Bay
- Blue Rock – Cable skiing/knee boarding, fufi-slide rides, swimming & rock jumping
- Food demonstrations
Tel: +27 (0) 21 856 3260 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org